Being different has been the cornerstone of Maxwell Plumb Mechanical Corp.'s culture since 1989. We expect nothing less than the very finest plumbing, heating, cooling and indoor air quality service technicians available. Maxwell is New York City’s 24 hour quick response team.
Our skilled team has a work ethic that makes us different from any other plumbing, heating and cooling firm in New York City.
Why we need you
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need a top of the line heating mechanic who genuinely cares about the customer and looks at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
Requirements : At Least 5-7 years experience
• Servicing & Maintaining Commercial Oil/ Gas Burners, Atmospheric/Condensing Boilers For Hot Water and Steam Systems.
• Installing & Replace Complete Units
• Knowledge of the Heating Controls and Basic Electrical.
• Common Knowledge of Violations within the Boiler System.
• Work Overtime and Weekend Rotation.
• Valid Driver License
• Troubleshoot and Diagnose Service Complaints and Issues.
• Perform Maintenance and Start- ups
• Perform Combustion Efficiency Tests and Adjustments
• Install/Replace Burner Controls, Heating Controls, Pumps, etc.
• Attend Boiler inspections for the DOB,DEP & Con Ed.
• New Installation Wiring.
• Possible Assistance with Installations
• Help Other Technicians if needed.
• Providing Service Work Tickets, Material List and Recommendation on Jobs.
Excellent opportunities for growth and advancement
In house training and career development track
Dental and Optical Insurance
Sponsored 401k + Company Match
Paid Holidays and Vacation
Paid Sick Days
80 Hours Training
A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Maxwell Plumb Mechanical Corp.