The Big Task
You will promote customer satisfaction by converting incoming customer calls into booked service appointments for plumbing heating and cooling.
You will evaluate customer calls and match the right technician to every job.
Key Sub Tasks
• You will need to learn the call script in order to sound professional and authentic when speaking with our customers.
• Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional.
• Maintain and update our customer database with complete and accurate information.
• Maintain communication with supervisors and your manager.
• Learn the business and learn how to prioritize the most urgent customer calls.
• Ensure a quality customer experience by relaying detailed and accurate information to the technicians in the field.
• Record and report the service calls.
• Update customers throughout the day on the technician’s progress.
What We Offer
• Medical Insurance -- we pay 100% of your insurance premiums for health, dental, vision.
• 401k Plan with a company match
• Paid vacation & sick time
• A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Maxwell Plumb Mechanical Corp.
Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. Having worked in the plumbing, heating, and cooling field for over 30 years we have the best technicians in the business! We’ve been at this a long time here in New York City. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.