Fire Sprinkler Inspector
You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in New York City. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only technician that works in their home or building. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Why we need you
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need a top of the line fire sprinkler and standpipe inspector who genuinely cares about the customer and looks at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
- Conduct routine preventative maintenance on fire suppression systems
- Drive company truck to assigned locations to test, inspect, maintain, service, repair all sprinkler and standpipe per NFPA 25 Standards as well as national, state, and local codes
- Maintain complete and accurate documentation of all tests performed, including malfunctions found during inspections
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of layout requirements for fire sprinkler systems
- FDNY S12 and S13 certificates of fitness
- Working knowledge of fire sprinkler and standpipe components
- Knowledge of the NFPA 25
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
Have and maintain a clean driving record.
What we offer:
• Company supplied, take it home at night, new and safe, super-cool company truck.
• Medical Insurance -- we pay 100% of you insurance premiums for health and dental.
• New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software.
• State of the art tools, parts and supplies.
• 401k Plan with a company match.
• A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Maxwell Plumb Mechanical.