Who we are
You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in New York City. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only technician that works in their home. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Why we need you
Because we offer state of the art customer experiences, we need a top of the line HVAC technician who genuinely cares about the customer and are not looking for “just a job”, but a career.
Requirements : At Least 5-7 years experience
· Servicing & Maintaining Commercial Oil/ Gas Burners, Atmospheric/Condensing Boilers For Hot Water and Steam Systems.
· Installing & Replace Complete Units
· Knowledge of the Heating Controls and Basic Electrical.
· Common Knowledge of Violations within the Boiler System.
· Work Overtime and Weekend Rotation.
· Valid Driver License
· Troubleshoot and Diagnose Service Complaints and Issues.
· Perform Maintenance and Start- ups
· Perform Combustion Efficiency Tests and Adjustments
· Install/Replace Burner Controls, Heating Controls, Pumps, etc.
· Attend Boiler inspections for the DOB,DEP & Con Ed.
· New Installation Wiring.
· Possible Assistance with Installations
· Help Other Technicians if needed.
· Providing Service Work Tickets, Material List and Recommendation on Jobs.
Pulling Material From Warehouse and/or Picking Up Supply House For Your Daily Jobs. Maintaining Your Company Vehicle and Inventory For Proficient Service on the Field.
What we offer
• Company supplied, take it home at night, new and safe, super-cool company truck.
• Medical Insurance -- we pay 100% for your insurance premiums for health, dental, vision.
• New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software.
• State of the art tools, parts and supplies.
• 401k Plan with a company match.
• A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Maxwell Plumb Mechanical.
Equal Opportunity Employer